Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chloe Blessing

We blessed our little Chloe the first part of March. She looked so precious in her white dress, and slept through the blessing like a good little girl. We had a ton of family and Marc gave her a wonderful blessing. We had tons of food at our house afterwards. It was a great day. We love our sweet little girl




7 comments:

jamie t. said...

What a living doll! I am so glad that you posted more pictures. She looks like an angel in that beautiful blessing dress. You both must be so proud of your beautiful family.

Bree said...

Cute Taunia!! Chloe is beautiful and I LOVE her dress!! You and Marc look great in that picture too!! Hope things are going great. Let me know if you can do lunch Friday!!! :)

mheaps said...

Im glad you got the pics! she is so sweet! love ya shel

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh Taunia she is so ADORABLE! She looks like a little angel. We still need to get together sometime. I will see what I can put together in the next couple of weeks! PS You look fantastic!

The Clements Family said...

What a handsome fam! She really did look pretty that day!

The McClellan Family said...

What a pretty little girl she is! I love her dress! Don't you love hearing their Daddy's bless them? So sweet.

Ryan and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope you had a great one. Can you believe how old we are getting? Now 3 kids later! Too crazy. Well hope everything is going good for you. Your kids are stinkin cute.