We went to Tautphaus Park zoo a few weeks ago for my birthday. The kids had a ball. My parents, sister, and brother and his cute boys came along too. We went through the zoo and had a picnic afterwards. It was a great day!

Here the kids are checking out the otters.

Chole even had a great time hangin with her Daddy.

This is my cute little nephew. Seriously, could he get any cuter. He is like a mini Brad Pitt.

Here is Kinlee and her cousin Evan. Evan is just a few months older. They were great little buddies.

Riding the Tiger.

Petting the goats.
5 comments:
Holy crap! I just now realized I didn't call you on your birthday! I am so so so sorry! What a terd I am! I really hope you had a good one! 26! Can you believe it? and just 10 years ago we were tapeing cups to our car roofs!
Happy Belated Birthday Taunia!!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
The zoo is so much fun! Happy late bday. We are now closer to 30 than to 20. Lol.
Looks like fun! My girls love the zoo. That is fun that marc was able to come as well.
You know what, Owen does look like mini Brad Pitt. Lucky guy. Looks like you guys had a great time. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment