Monday, August 3, 2009

June and July

Happy 4th Birthday Mckinlee!! Parties, swimming, cake, presents....the girl was spoiled. I sure love her and am so glad I get to be her Mom. She is growing up way to fast!!
I'm saving this picture for when they are teenagers. Hopefully it will remind them what good little buddies they were.

Our sweet Chloe. She is growing up way to fast. She is such a good baby and so much fun. She has a cute little personality and the cutest chunky little thighs!! We enjoy her so much.


Chloe haning out on the 4th of July. We had such a fun time. The night before we enjoyed a nice little neighborhood firework show put on by my pyro husband. The next day we hit the parade, swimming at Grandmas, and more fireworks.




We went on the funnest little hike. The trail is called Cress Creek up by Heise. It was so fun and easy enough for the kids. I just strapped Chloe to my back and headed up the trail. The hike was a lot of fun except for the rattlesnake we saw!
Well there's a quick little update. We are having a great summer and trying to enjoy every moment before its over.


5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Isn't it sad that summer is coming to an end! It went by way too fast. Your kids are getting so dang big! That hike is a fun little hike. Glad you are having a fun summer.

jamie t. said...

Your kids are just too cute! I am glad that Kinley had a great birthday and that you guys are stayin busy before the fridgid weather arrives.

Bree said...

Glad you're having a great summer! Sounds like you've been doing lots of fun stuff. Oh how I love summer!!! It's definitely going too fast!! Happy Belated Bday to Kinlee--she looks so grown up! Chloe is such a doll!!! Hope we can get together when we're back in town!

The Clements Family said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun. Cute kids. What I can't believe is the picture of your trampoline. Holy Crap! It looks like you guys were survivors of a tornado or something. Sorry about the trampoline. Smell ya later.

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

Kinlee looks so big in that first picture:( she is so cute, but they grow up way too fast and we don't see you often enough!! (we'll seeya tomorrow though at Kennedy's blessing, so that's good!) You better come vistit soon after that though...especially when I have the baby.