Friday, February 29, 2008

Dallin Ken Stewart

1. Dallin got his first name from Dallin H Oaks, of the quorum of the twelve. His middle name is a family name passed down from his Great Grandpa to his Grandpa to his Dad and now to him.

2. Dallin has a personality just like his Dad, he is very easy going and mellow. He just goes with the flow.

3. Dallin is a good big brother. Whenever Kinlee gets put in timeout, he always crawls over to make sure she is okay.

4. Dallin likes to dance. He sort of head bangs, it is so funny. He especially likes to dance to hip-hop music.

5. Dallin weighed 10 lbs. 9 oz when he was born. He was and is a big boy. Marc and I hope to retire of his NFL career someday. (j/k)

6. Dallin sucks his thumb. He has a stuffed monkey he cuddles and he sucks his thumb to go to sleep. It is pretty cute, I just hope he doesn't do it when he is 12.

7. Dallin has the best smile. It just melts my heart. I am wrapped around his little pinky.

8. Dallin gets lots of attention when we go places, especcially from elderly people, they just love to pinch his cheeks.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! He is adorable! you guys did good!

Bree said...

I'm not elderly but I sure want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!! :) He's a cutie and seems like such a good baby!

Missy said...

Oh he is so cute with his poppeye arms!! Love you Dal Bud!