Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yummy

He really enjoys his meals. I think he gets that from his Mama. I love his little smile, it melts my heart.

6 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Your kids are so cute...I cant believe how big they are...Kinlee is beautiful! Thanks for the shout out...I love new bloggers!!

Bree said...

Taunia!!! Hi my long lost friend!! I've thought about you, and have your # but didn't want to feel dumb calling out of the blue! So glad the blogging world has brought us back together! HAHA! I agree we need to all get together for lunch, and arrange some playdates once the weather is nice...if that ever happens!! :) I can't believe how big Kinlee is---and I've never even seen Dallin--what a cutie! Glad to be back in touch!

Nicole Stucki said...

So lets do a play date for sure. Your kids have gotten so big! I can't believe it. What cuties! And yes Dallin can put some moves on Sadie. Hahaha. I love your blog. Super cute.

Ryan and Jessica said...

Taun. I am so happy you found my blog. i just started mine so it looks pretty crapy. we need to get together. ya, i know where he gets his eating habits. haha its ok mine is following my footsteps too.Jess

Amber said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited you found me on here! I seriously have thought so much about you guys and have wondered how you have been. The other day something reminded me of you Taunia and I was remembering all the fun chats we had at New Accounts....good times. we'll have to keep in touch and get together now! your kids are adorable.

jamie t. said...

I love messy dinner pics!