We got Kinlee a new bike with training wheels. She was getting to big for her trike. She was so excited, she sat next to Marc the whole time he was putting it together. She kept trying to get on before he was finished. She had fun riding it, but doesn't know how to steer yet. We will keep working on it.Sunday, May 18, 2008
A new bike, and a nice spring day.
We got Kinlee a new bike with training wheels. She was getting to big for her trike. She was so excited, she sat next to Marc the whole time he was putting it together. She kept trying to get on before he was finished. She had fun riding it, but doesn't know how to steer yet. We will keep working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I love the sand box! That is something I wish Isaac had, he loves to play in the sand. Good thing the park is close!
Where did you get that cute little sand box! It is the perfect little thing! Love the new bike. We are trying to find a little one for Taylor. We should go to the park sometime.
It looks like the weather is finally getting nice. how fun to be able to get out. Enjoy it while it lasts, right?
That is a nice moment! It never happens around here, in fact Payson is screaming right now.
Hey there! I haven't seen your darling site before it is so cute! luv ya shel
Hey...a good book? I didn't know you read? Well I knew you could read, I just didn't know you liked to. So did you get my package in the mail??? I hope that I sent it to the right adress....I would hate to have it go to someone else...they would probably be very confused!
Hey Mark,
This is Ryan Coburn I stumbled across your families blog and just wanted to say hi.
hello? hello? Is anyone there? Man you are really punishing me for not leaving comments huh? I'm sorry already. :) I want to hear what you thought of the package? Hope things are going well for ya!
We love the zoo! It's so much fun! My boys absolutely love the monkeys and they stink so bad! But we still go see them! So you like to read? Any good books you've read lately, I've been trying to find something fiction. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment