We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. We had such a fun time.

Marc took the kids to pet the goats. Kinlee really liked them at first, but then a goat sneezed all over her and she wasn't so sure about them after that. Gross! Good thing they have hand sanitizer dispensers.

Here are my handsome boys. I am one lucky lady.

You can't tell from the picture very well, but that black blob is a monkey. Dallin loves monkeys. It is one of the few animal noises he can make. OOO OOO!! He thought this monkey was so cool. It came down and put it's hand up on the glass. What a nice monkey.

Kinlee loved playing in egg. She couldn't stop talking about it the whole time. Wouldn't it be wierd if our kid were hatched out of eggs??

This is us feeding the ducks. There were two little baby ducks that were so cute. The kids had such a good time. It was a nice day.
12 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. We need to get the kiddos together. If it ever warms up. Mace would love to play with Kinnley. Give me a call one of these days if you get bored. By the way I love the bangs they look really cute!
Oh SO fun! I can't wait for some nice weather again to take Avri! We should get all us girls together and take our kiddies! Kinlee looks so cute in her outfit and Taunia--you are looking hot! :)
That looks like so much fun. What zoo are you at? What a cute family you have. Talk soon, Megan
You look so cute Taunia! We need to get together again now that I'm done! Brylee and Kinlee need to play. Looks like you had fun at the zoo! (hopefully the sun comes out soon so we can take the kids to do stuff this summer)
Looks like fun, you guys are so cute. I want to go to the zoo, if we could get some good weather!
Oh it would be nice to have 2 nice days in a row!! I love the zoo picture's. It seriously looks like fun... anything to get outside! :)
I love the zoo. I guess it is fun for my kids too:)! Your kids are getting so big. Dallin looks like a stud. Watch out ladies. Lets play sometime. I think it is suppossed to be warm next week. And thanks for the potty training advice.
I love the zoo, especially those monkeys, they are the best there. I can't wait to go and take Macey again. It looks like it was a pretty day that day. Good times!
Taun, you look so good! The kiddies so big! Time really goes too fast!
Taunia, it's been years since I've seen you, so you can only imagine how thrilled I was to stumble onto your blog (via Hannah and Todd's, via the SFHS class of 2000 blog). Your family is gorgeous. It's been fun to read all about what you've been up to lately. Thanks to the internet for helping us keep track of our bazillion Weight cousins!
Hey Taun, Thanks for your comments. I loved looking through your blog. The cutest. It's so hard being mom's but it so great at the same time. Erica Walker just had her third like a couple weeks ago. She's doing well. I just thought I'd tell you that. Well never been kissed just came on and let's just say you need to have Jorelle sing this to ya sometime. What memories. Have a great day.
Melissa's got a blog. It's www.jmdavis08.blogspot.com. Do you facebook? If not, you should sign up. We've got a lot of cousins on facebook-- Becky's there.
Post a Comment