Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our little Artist's

I am always looking for fun things for the kids to do. So about a month ago, (on one of the rare days we had nice weather) I stripped the kids down and let them finger paint all over a card board box we had made into a playhouse. They had such a fun time. Kinlee really got into it. Dal just liked to squish it in his fingers and try to eat it. They both had to go straight to the bath when we were done.

Our little Kinlee has become quite the little artist. She has a marker board in her room that she loves to draw on. The marker doesn't come off very well unless you spray it with cleaner, so she covers every square inch of the board. She is a pretty talented little artist. I love my funny little kids. They make me smile every day.

9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

I love it! What a fun thing to do. I don't trust taylor with anything she can color all over my walls with! Hopefully it will get better:)! Next week is supposed to be nice so lets play!

Bree said...

You are the funnest mom! And a brave one...I don't know if I'd be able to handle letting Avri have at it with the paint...It drives me crazy when she gets spaghetti sauce on her face! hahaha. I need to chill out, huh! Was it easy to wash off? I love Kinlee's art. And so cute that she's holding her little kitty while she draws.

Annalee Taylor said...

Your brave! What a genious idea to let them color a cardboard box...your so smart!! Will you tell Hana that she is mean and didnt add me to her blog!! LOL, tell her I said that too! my email is ranandanntaylor@msn.com, thanks a ton...I was so sad when I went to look at it and she was private...and I wasnt invited...sad huH!

Kris and Sarah said...

That's such a cute idea!! Koop would go for that! I love little art projects!!

jamie t. said...

So sweet! You're a brave mama to let Dallin go at it. I guess that is what a good bath is for. Anna has started to draw people and it makes me smile so much. We leave for Rexburg on the 28th. We have to get together and play!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Taunia and Marc, we are totally coming to the reunion. We have been talking about getting everyone together for lunch that saturday at the sugar park. But nothing has been done yet. I can't belive your kids either. It is truely amazing how they change in just a year. I miss seeing both of you on a daily basis and working side by side as well. Can't wait to be able to catch up. Amanda

Ryan and Jessica said...

You are such a good mom, Taun. I love Dallins chunky arms. Mace had that line right in the middle of her arms too. Love it. Macey and Kinlee need to play. Mace talks about her every once in a while. And McKree needs to learn to play so we need to get together. Hope everything is going good.

Amber said...

How fun to let them just be little artist's. Brylee got an art eisel for her Bday and I haven't taken it out of the box yet...oops! I need to now that I see how much fun Kinlee is having with it.

The Clements Family said...

Your kids are so good. Taylor will color on walls if given anything that colors. Looks like fun. I love your funny kids too. Love, Megan