Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blue Eyes

Check out those blue eyes. What a little heart breaker!

10 comments:

jamie t. said...

Adorable! I didn't realize they were so so blue. You are going to have to watch out. See you guys soon... Idaho or bust

Annalee Taylor said...

Heartbreaker for sure! What a little stud.

Bree said...

Dang! Annalee stole my comment! I was going to say he's a little stud too! :) I LOVE blue eyes! I'm so glad Avri got the recessive genes for them! Hope you got my text and will be able to come to the spray park! Let me know!

Amber said...

Those are some blue eyes! What a cute pic, don't you love the new digital world so our kids will have so many memories when they are older?! Stud for sure!

Nicole Stucki said...

He is such a hunk. Perfect future hubby for my little Sadie:)! It is always sad for missionaries to leave but it is so good for them. He will be a great missionary I'm sure.

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey will you send me your address please! Thanks...ranandanntaylor@msn.com, just email it!

Eddins Family said...

Hey by the looks of the background I would say that picture was taken at Gringos. Am I right?

Womack Family said...

So Sweet! I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Davis Family said...

Love the blue eyes, your kids are darling, and I don't think I've even ever seen them. How sad we all live so far away. Take Care.

The Clements Family said...

You're going to have to get a steel door to keep the girls from that cutie!