Marc's Grandparents were so generous and let us borrow their camper and four wheelers. We took them up to the Sand dunes for a fun little camping trip. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Stewart! We had such a nice time.

Our little Dal was such a dare devil. He would slide all the way down a huge dune and then get stuck at the bottom. Marc would have to go down and lug him all the way back up the hill.

Kinlee was as little more reserved at first. She would carefully slide down to the bottom on her bum.

Marc's Dad and Stepmom came up one of the days and went on a little four wheeler ride with us. This is Marc on his Dad's four wheeler. Scary!! I'm so glad we don't have one of these. They go way to fast.

Chillin on sand dune. Dal is playing a little peek a boo. These kids had sand everywhere by the end of the weekend. I had a bathtub full of sand when we got home.

The kids were in heaven. Our campspot what right by the sand so they were entertained for hours and so tired by the time the day was over.

Cutest picture ever!! I love my boys.
4 comments:
I love those pictures. Especially the one of you and the kids on the top of the dune, and that great one of Marc and Dal. Too cute! What a fun trip to take before the antarctic weather comes :) I agree with you on not wanting one men to have those too "fast" toys. :)
What a fun trip! I miss the dunes. You got some great pictures.
Fun Taunia! I love that pic of you and your kids chillin on the sand! SO CUTE!! What a fun idea!
-so yea I'm back at Beehive for a few weeks and let me just say this...some things (or should I say people) NEVER change!!!) HAHAHA
SO fun! I haven't been to the sand dunes in years!!! That last picture is precious!
Post a Comment