Wednesday, September 10, 2008
It's A Girl!!!
For those of you who don't know we are expecting our third baby. We had our ultrasound on Friday and found out we are having a little girl. We already have one of each so we weren't hoping for one or the other. We are just excited to have another healthy baby. Right after the ulrasound it was off to Salt Lake and Park City for some shopping with my Mother-in-law and sisters in law. Marc stayed home and watched the kids until late Saturday night. Do I have a great hubby or what? We had such a good time and found tons of cute stuff for the kiddies. Shopping for three kids is such hard work. Sorry no pictures. Who had time with all that shopping to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Yeah for pink! Congrats! Weren't you thinking it would be a girl? Girls are way more exciting to shop for in my opinion. So many accessories and adorable dresses, you just can't get enough when you are at the outlets in Park City. How Fun!!!
Congrats! That is so awesome for you. I bet your little girl is thrilled to have a sister!
YEAH!!! That is so fun! Baby girl shopping is so fun too. I'm supposed to go to Park city in October...can't wait!
Brylee goes to MAdison gymnastics and its wednesdays at 11:00 But I know they have lots of different times and days to choose from!
YEAH!! Congrats! You need to post of the baby in the oven. you are such a cute pregnant mom!
IT'S ABOUT TIME SISTER!! I wantedt o put it on my blog so bad but didn't want to announce it before you did :0) So excited for Chole Noel Stewart (Sorry was that a secret too?)I got her a cute headband at he mini bazar!
Congrats on the new baby girl.
Yeah for girls, congrats. What a fun girls trip to Utah. I would love to leave the kids with daddy and go shopping. How fun!
WHAT! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! And I love little girls! So when are you due? How have you been feeling? Oh I am so excited for you.
And about the elk meat...Usually I am not a huge fan but with all the prices going up I told Jeremy that if we mix it with hamburger then I would eat it. Also elk roast is actually really good. It doesn't have a lot of fat. So I'm sacrificing I guess haha.
Finally!! I've been waiting and waiting for you to announce it on here! :) Yay for a little girl!! And yay for shopping in Park City!! We were just there and I wish we still were! :)
I have been waiting forever for you to announce it! She is going to be so cute, any names?
We are way excited for you!! Congratulations!! Another girl!! What fun! Mckinlee is such a little sweetie! I want a baby girl -- I'm jealous!!
Congratulations!! And another cute girl? That's just not fair... ;-)
Hey Taunia!
Bree told me you had a blog so I looked you up. How are you? CONGRATS on your pregnancy! So exciting that you're having another girl- it will be so fun for Kinlee to have a sister! Kayla's loves her new baby sister, and so does Evan. Your kids are so grown up already! They're both adorable. We just starting blogging too. Click on my name for our blog link. It's brand new but I'll add more updates soon! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment