
I feel so blessed to be a member of the church and to have a living prophet. I love listening to General Conference; it always uplifts me and makes me want to be a better person. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
Despite the changes which come into our lives and with gratitude in our hearts, may we fill our days—as much as we can—with those things which matter most. May we cherish those we hold dear and express our love to them in word and in deed.
-President Thomas S. Monson
The next time you’re tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead. It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable……
The third thing we can do is understand the principle of compensation. The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude.
-Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin



8 comments:
I also love those quotes. I love that was have that reassurance that everything will be ok, especially with the way the world is right now. It makes me feel at peace being a mother. Thanks for that.
p.s.
You are invited to my bumbles party tomorrow night. I have been calling people but I don't have your number! Anyways come if you can!
You are the cutest mom. I love how you had them all set up for conference.Thanks for sharing those quotes--those were two of my favorite talks!
Your kids are so cute. They look like they are so well behaved!
Thanks for the wonderful conference quotes, they are being copied into my inspiration folder as we speak! Cute kids, how did you get them to stay quiet during conference?? Nice work.
Those are some great quotes! It is great to have the gospel in our lives. I couldn't imagine life without it. It is scary raising a family in the world today but I'm glad we belong to the church for guidance.
I LOVED conference! It was sooo good this year! I think it has a lot to do with where we are as a country and with this election year. It was nice to hear not to be scared. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Thank heaven there's a God that watches and controls what is happening. :)
Hey Taunia, where does Kinlee go to preschool? I'm trying to get Macey signed up and a lot of them are already booked for the whole year. Do you know of any others in town?
Post a Comment