Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins



Grams and Papa Jensen had us over last Sunday for a little Haloween get together. We ate food (way to much food) and carved pumkins. Poor Marc stayed home sick. Darn it! The kids had a great time and even got their own little pumpkin.

7 comments:

Amber said...

oh my word Dallin looks like such a big boy! We have to do lunch soon again before you have that baby:) How fun to carve pumpkins. We haven't done that yet this year.

Bree said...

We just carved pumpkins tonight! Fun stuff! Too bad Marc missed it!! :(
I agree with Amber--Dallin looks so grown up and so does Kinlee! Let's for sure get together soon!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Fun fun. Halloween is now becoming me fave holiday. It's so much fun with kids!

Nicole Stucki said...

Could your kids be any cuter! Little Dal looks like he is going to be quite the ladies man. I love their pumpkins. I'm lame and didn't carve pumpkins this year. Can't wait to see the kids costumes! OH and I love the ELDER pumpkin. Clever.

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Taunia, I just went Private. I would love to send you an invite. I only have Marc's email. Please email me at jamie.amanda@yahoo.com and I will invite you. Now about your pumpkins. Love them. Your kids are getting so big.

Eddins Family said...

Cute! Cute! The kids are growing so fast! They're adorable! So I have a couple wierd questions...I remember you saying you had a treadmill a while back...I've been looking for one....so I was wondering if you liked yours. What size of motor is it? Belt size? brand name? where did you get it? Okay so I said I had a couple questions but I guess I have several...and I'm not done yet! :) My other questions...do you eat wild meat? If so how in the world do you cook it so it's not absolutly the worst tasting thing in the world? :)

thegehmclan said...

Good for you guys dressing up, I usually am a Cat or a rabbit, but not this year. I was a mom and Scott was a dad. Cute pictures. I love the posts! You are adorable pregnant.