Marc and I just celebrated our 7th Anniversary! Time has flown by so fast. We have moved 5 times, built a home, had two (and a half) kiddies, graduated college (Marc), cried a little, laughed alot, and loved every minute of our lives together. In honor of our 7 years together, here are 7 reasons I love my hubby:1:He is a great listener
2:He makes me laugh
3:He loves the Lord
4:He is an amazing father
5:He is unselfish
6:He is supportive
7:He loves me despite all my flaws and quirks
I am so grateful for such an amazing husband, and I look forward to spending eternity with him.



12 comments:
Happy 7th! You two make a GREAT couple!
How's that belly by the way!? And are you coming to lunch tomorrow? You better be!!;)
Congrats! You guys are too cute! I hope that you are feeling well with that little girl cookin'. Can't wait to see her!
Happy Anniversary! Holy cow, 7 years?!?!? That's so awesome! :) I love the wedding pic, lets see more of those!! Hope to see you tomorrow!
Congrats on 7 years! It's amazing how time flies, we must be getting old ;) Well, it sounds like you have a great husband and that is good because you deserve the absolute best!
Wow 7 years!! I can't beleive that Mike & I are coming up to 4! What an accomplishment! You look so happy & have a great & cute little family to show for it! Congrats!!
I love wedding photos. You both look so young and you look so beautiful. What a fabulous day! Marc is a great man, there are a few guys out there that really impress me and Marc is one of them. Congrats on #7
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! 7 years huh. That is crazy! I remember how you were always telling me that I was going to be the first one married and low and behold you went ahead and got married first! Marc is a great guy and very lucky to have a gal like you!
Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 7 years!! That's so awesome. I love that picture! :)
Cute wedding picture!!! Happy Anniversary, it seems crazy that 7 years has passed so fast!! How soon are you due? I want to see a belly shot, pregnancy is pregnancy, you feel awful in the beginning, end and afterwards!! But the babies make it worth it!!
Marc is a pretty nice guy. See you soon!
Happy Anniversary. You two are perfect together. Congrats.
I love the picture! I hope you guys had a great ann. Love ya shel
Post a Comment