Monday, December 15, 2008

Salt Lake Trip

This last weekend we went for nice little family getaway to Salt Lake. We went with Marc's parents and some of his family. Saturday night we had a yummy dinner at Macoroni Grill then to the Kurt Bestor Christmas concert. Afterwards we went for a quick walk throught temple square. It is so beautiful at Christmas time. The lights were amazing. Sunday morning we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. It was so amazing. President Monson and President Uchdorf were both there and got on stage at the end to present gifts to the guests who participated in the concert. We had such a great time.
Here we are at the hotel looking festive in front of the Christmas tree. Thank you Mom and Papa for the great trip and Mom and Dad for watching the kids. We survived the slick roads and made it home Sunday evening. It was such a great trip and I am totally in the Christmas mood now.

5 comments:

Denise Stears said...

How fun. We wanted to go to see the lights at the temple too. I have never seen them. It looks beautiful.

Nicole Stucki said...

We are going there this weekend. I'm so excited now seeing the fun pictures! I think Taylor is going to love the Christmas lights on temple square. And don't you look so cute pregnant! Hope you have some happy holidays!

Amber said...

what a fun little trip! That's good you did something fun with the hubby and no kids before you have that new baby.

mheaps said...

I loved those lights! man it was cold! I am glad we got to go together!

Bree said...

Taunia-I totally just stalked around your sis-in-law's blog to find out any news about your baby--CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful and I think she looks just like Kinlee!! Hope you're feeling great! Can't wait to see more pictures and get an update!! Take care! :)