Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family of five!!


Chloe Noelle Stewart

January 19, 2009

8 lbs 0 oz

23 comments:

jamie t. said...

Oh my goodness... she is beautiful! No ons is surprised though :) and 8 pounds; not to bad after Dallin. We've been wanting to call but just didn't know if things were too hectic. Maybe this week-end.

PS: Heard Jenn was your nurse :)

Jamie Ortega said...

Look at that hair and those red lips! She is beautiful. Congratulations!!

Amber said...

oh she's so beautiful! I've been wondering when she was coming cuz i hadn't talked to you forever! Can't wait to meet her, love her name...congrats!!!

Denise Stears said...

Oh so precious. Congrats! Chloe is such a cute name. I hope your are doing well.

Unknown said...

YEAH! She is beautiful! If I lived in Idaho I would bring you soup and a box of diapers! Good luck with everything!!

Doug and McKensie said...

Taun She is so gorgeous! I hope all is well, & that u are feeling well. CONGRATS! Call me when u feel up 2 it. xoxo Kens

April said...

Wow, she is so pretty. Hope everything went well for both of you. Congrats

Bree said...

Congratulations again, she's a doll!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

Yeay! She is gorgeous!

{ Lana Cox } said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

Eddins Family said...

Wow Taun! Family of 5, that is just wonderful! I was wondering when she was getting here! I hope that everything went well and the both of you are good! She is just gorgeous! Congrats! love ya

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh what a sweetie! CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling well and her name is adorable. We will all have to come over and see her!

Camille said...

Congratulations!! She is a doll!

The Clements Family said...

She is so pretty! I can't wait to hold her. When are your blessing her? We'll talk later. Thanks for posting photos!

thegehmclan said...

Good work you guys! She fits right in with your adorable family. Hope you are still feeling well Taunia. Love those lips of hers!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is ADORABLE! Congrats to you for having three children. I am sure you make a wonderful fun mother! I hope you are healing up really well.

mheaps said...

She is so sweet i need to come see her soon! I hope you guys are doing good. Love ya shel

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Taunia,
Your litle angel is so adorable! Good luck with the third one. It has killed any routine, or cleaning habbit I ever thought I had. I hope all went well, and you are feeling good! As for the love dare, I would love to do it if I ever get the money to buy it. If you do it, tell me how it goes.

Steph said...

Congratulations Taunia! She's really beautiful. AND, she's got the same birthday as my Daniel. Hooray!

Unknown said...

Hey, we went private, can I have your email address? Hope things are going well!!

Cunning said...

She is such a pretty baby!! Congratulations, love the blog- hope you are doing well.

Womack Family said...

Congrats! She's so cute. Hope that you are feeling good. Enjoy that little one.

Talia said...

oh my goodness! She is adorable! I haven't been very good at blogging lately and didn't realize you had your cute little girl. Congratulations! She is beautiful and looks older then a newborn. I love her name. Best of luck and I'll look forward to new updates! Which I'm sure will be a while since you're kinda busy right now!