Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Dallin!

We celebrated Dallins 1st Birthday on the 15th. We had family over for a little birthday party. He was spoiled. What a little cutie! He is such a fun little guy. I am so glad to have my little man in my life. What a blessing he has been to our family. Happy Birthday Dal bud.


What a big boy. Dallin watches Kinlee play, and like all kids, he always wants to play with whatever she has. So he has been playing with babies and necklaces alot. Marc was so excited that we were finally getting more boy toys!



Yummy! I was so excited to see Dallin covered in cake, but he didn't make as big of a mess as I thought. He was very careful to make sure every bite went into his mouth. Smart boy!!

7 comments:

jamie t. said...

So Sweet! I can't believe how fast time goes by. He looks so grown up. Is he walking? Can't wait to see you guys this summer :)

Amber said...

sounds like a fun party!! that's what we'll be doing this weekend for Payson. I'm so excited for lunch tomorrow I hope you are coming!

Denise Stears said...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year already. Time really does fly by. Hey is that in your new house? It looks nice from what I can see in the pictures. That is so fun.

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

What fun!! We are so sad that we missed it!! That is the bummer about living away. He is so cute!! The little chunker...i just want to kiss him!! I guess I will get too pretty soon huh!?! You guys are still planning on coming down right??

Annalee Taylor said...

He is a cutie...I think he looks like Hanas boys. I am so bummed I missed out yesterday...but I am for sure going to be there next time...no matter what!!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already one. He is so cute. I was thinking of going to lunch next week with everyone. Does Wednesday sound okay? Let me know.

The Clements Family said...

Dallin is so cute! It looks like he had a really fun birthday! I noticed that you guys got your fireplace in. It looks really nice. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!