


We went the Museum of Church History and Art. They had a exhibit for children called "I am a Child of God". It was so cute. They had costumes for the kids to try on. They had a picture of Lehi's vision of the Tree of Life, and an Iron Rod to hang on to. They also had pictures to color and blocks to build a temple. Kinlee's favorite part was the little nursury. They had a pretend nursury with a bunch of little baby dolls. She could dress them up and weigh them and give them medicine. She named her baby Zoey. She was so upset when we had to leave. The kids had such a fun time.



3 comments:
Your trip looked so fun. Bummer about the weather. That is a neat museum. I've never heard of it. Look like fun for the kids. How nice to have a trip together. I'm looking forward to having April over and just being able to eat dinner with Aaron. I'm not complaining though.... we'll maybe a little :)
Brylee would love that museum, that is a great idea! Looks like you had so much fun.
That looks way fun. We are totally taking our kids.
Post a Comment