Too cute! I love love love Kinlee's dress and darling hat! Dallin looks like such a little man in his shirt & tie! I love that quote from Pres. Hinckley-thanks for sharing it!
Taunia? I'm about 99% sure that I have the right Taunia, so if I'm wrong just disregard this crazy message. Anyway, I was bored and clicked over from Nancy's to Annalee's to yours and was excited to see what you were up to! Your kids are adorable!! It looks like you guys are doing great. Have a great day!
Camille
Also, I'm kindof in love with your paint color. :-)
5 comments:
Her dress is so cute! Where did you get it?
Too cute! I love love love Kinlee's dress and darling hat! Dallin looks like such a little man in his shirt & tie! I love that quote from Pres. Hinckley-thanks for sharing it!
Oh...I love her dress, she is so big, I cant believe how much she has grown...your kids are so cute! You need like 5 more!!
DARLING DRESS!!! I'm so bad Brylee didn't get one :( your kids are so cute!
Taunia? I'm about 99% sure that I have the right Taunia, so if I'm wrong just disregard this crazy message. Anyway, I was bored and clicked over from Nancy's to Annalee's to yours and was excited to see what you were up to! Your kids are adorable!! It looks like you guys are doing great. Have a great day!
Camille
Also, I'm kindof in love with your paint color. :-)
Post a Comment