Monday, May 12, 2008

Our little Redneck

Last Wednesday I had an achievement day activity at my house, so Marc decided to take the kids Mother's day shopping. We were in hurry trying to get the kids ready to go before the girls started coming over. I put on her shoes, Marc grabbed a jacket and off they went. When they got home I started laughing so hard. I can't believe I let her out in public dressed like this. The picture just doesn't do this outfit justice. The flipflops are orange and her hair was everywhere. I told Marc she looked like a little redneck. I think the Nascar jacket was the perfect addition to this lovely ensemble.

14 comments:

jamie t. said...

That is so funny. Anna has been really into dressing herself latley and I don't usually fight her. We leave the house in some interesting stuff. I just got called to be acheivement day leader. I should call you for some ideas!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Brent once put Aubree's clothes on backwards and she was in them all day! Dads are fun, and they really do their best! Hope that you guys are doing well!

Missy said...

Love it Kinlee bugs!! You are too cute! Gram's would be so proud! :0)

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

She is so cute! What fun! I love pictures like this...they make me feel better about some of the times when my kids look a little messy. One day Evan put on his own shorts...I didn't notice until like hours later and stores later that they were on backwards! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You are a great mom!!

Denise Stears said...

That is funny. She probably loved it though. I'm the achievement day leader too. Pass along any ideas, I bet you have some good ones, you are so creative like that.

Nicole Stucki said...

That is too funny. She is the cutest little redneck I've ever seen:)! I am also an achievemennt day leader. Any ideas would be great!

Liza said...

She's a darn cute little redneck I agree! But I am sure you let it slide when she showed up with icecream! (I think that's what it is in the picture) ;)

The McClellan Family said...

She is adorable! I think that categorizeing your grocery list is the best idea ever! I do have some easy recipes, that taco recipe you can simplify by using store bough tortillas, and a premade avacodo-ranch dressing, but I'll get some 30 minuters together!

Amanda said...

Oh well, let them be little, right?!?! Such a cute blog! It was nice to bump into you at the grocery store of all places! Let's get together and go visiting teaching! :D

Amber said...

OH how funny! I just can't help but laugh at that pic, her face is priceless! She's so cute! Don't worry Brylee looks like an orphan when her dad has her. I loved your post on your quirks, I laughed on the one about the raisins looking like boogers...lol! One more week of school then we need to get together!!!

Bree said...

What's wrong with it? She looks great!
Hahaha...This picture just makes my day! She is SO cute and SO fun! I love it! Sorry I haven't gotten around to your tags yet...whoops. I'll do them tonight! :)
Hope things are going well!! We gotta get together with this nice weather!!!!

Lori said...

This is hilarious! Whenever Ben takes Matt out he is dressed exactly like Ben - what ever is the most comfortable with a hat. Dad's are the best. You are such a cute mom.

Ryan and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. This picture is so funny, but only because this is what I feel Macey looks like everytime we go out! I always thought I would be able to dress her so cute. Yeah right she wears what she want and I usually can't change her mind. Anyways Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't get you called.

The Clements Family said...

My only question is how did Kinley get a nascar jacket in the first place? Love, Megan