
I 'm finally getting to the 4th of July pictures. Summer is so busy, I take so many pictures, but never have time to post any of them. Anyway, the 4th started with the parade of course. It was so hot, but we still had a great time. Was anyone else bummed that they didn't had out chocolate milk like they did the last two years?

Dal was so funny. He was so into the parade. He just sat in his stroller almost the whole time and watched.

Grammy Vickie was nice enough to sit on the curb and help the kids get candy. Kinlee did pretty well and had a nice stack of treats by the end.

After naps we headed to Shelley for a barbecue and fireworks at my parents house. This is my Dad's Dumb and Dumber hat. Dal looks pretty cute! I'm trying to talk Marc into wearing it for Haloween.

Cute little family photo at dusk.

Here is my hubby the pyro. He bought quite the supply of fireworks. He put on quite a show for us.

Here's my cute boys enjoying the last of the fireworks. It was such a fun day.
7 comments:
i heard the BIG news! Congrats, that is GREAT!! Hope you are feeling well.
I love 4th of July. You look very beautiful in that top pic!
I can't believe they still have that hat! Ha Ha Ha just seeing it makes me laugh! Fun memories of that hat come to mind!
Mock---Yea
Ing---Yea
Bird---Yea
Yea----Yea
The kids look so cute, and I agree with Lana-you look so pretty! Love the Dumb&Dumber hat. HAHAHA! Hope to see you at the lake Friday! :)
You should wear the hat to rigby lake Taunia! It would totally block the sun...lol!! Love the pics its fun to see you had a good 4th!
We were right across the street from you and did not even know it. Crazy. It was fun to see a picture of Vickie, I have not seen her for a long time. Man your little guy looks like Marc.
About your comment to me, they use the little pick and go along each tooth, I told Macey that they are going to count her teeth with that tool. Then they floss and brush with the electric brush. They also rubbed fluoride on her teeth a couple times. That's about it. No x-rays yet. Kinlee will do great. Just remind her about a prize if she does it. Worked for me. Anyway, looks like you had fun on the 4th. We were close to you in the parade. We were just in front of walgreens, and we made a couple trips to those free hot dogs. Yum!
Post a Comment