Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm in too!

Here are the directions if you want to play.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the first time I met you. You were so nice and I was excited to be your friend. I also remember four wheeling up a mountain with the whole gang, we were the only ones married and we chatted by the fire. You are so sweet!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

I remember we had Spanish class together. Our poor teacher. I think we were probably a little abnoxious.

Bree said...

Well, when I first started working at Beehive I was so intimidated by you and thought you hated me...but that was when you worked downstairs (haha). Once you moved upstairs we became buds! Remember when I tripped over the space heater in front of James! hahaha. And for some reason I remember that Christmas song you and I hated..."and don't forget to hang up your sock..." We only had to listen to it like ten times a day on the Christmas station! haha. Good times!!!! You always make me laugh!!!

Eddins Family said...

I think I could write a book of memories about you! For starters...I remember going to the Wasach Volleyball tourney..and a TOTAL stranger aproaching me and asking about you, where you lived, if you had a boyfriend, how old you were, then you came over and she wanted you to start writing her boy that was on a mission! At the time we thought it was a little "different" but the Lord works in misterious ways! And look how things turned out! Good job Vicki!
Some other memories......
*Our many drives to Dubois, with chips & chocolate in hand!
*Stopping to use the bathroom at the store!
*Our drive home from 4-wheeling in Dubois, in our underwear because we were so wet from the snow!
*Sitting in the High School parking lot trying to jump start the old Taurus!
*Driving around rigby with a cup taped to the roof of the car!
*So many days we sluffed school and went to your house to eat cookie dough!
*Having a whipped cream fight in your kitchen!
*Sneeking into the lock in because we were too broke & "cool" to buy tickets! & getting caught by Mr. Divine.
*You calling me 8 years ago and telling me to hurry and get ready because you set me up on a date! I didn't want to go because I just got home from a volleyball tournement and was all sweaty and didn't have time to get all "cute" but luckily you talked me into it! And the rest is history! Thanks for all the fun times! Love ya Taun!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Wow the memories! I think my favorite memory of you (wow I'm already starting to cry because I'm laughing so hard) was we were going to lunch at La Pizzaria and of course lunch was the most important part of the day. We had to park across the street and we were trying to bet some kids in there. As we were running you stepped wrong off the curb. You totally ate it. I can still see your face. Just like you see when little kids fall your body was on the ground but you kept your (if you could only see me right now, Macey is asking whats going on!!!) arms and legs of the ground so not to scrape your hands and knees. The cars had to stop that were coming on the road. None of us could help you because we were rolling on the floor also. Next, ALL those days we sluffed and went to your house and cleaned your poor moms fridge especially the cookie dough. The many days we slept through Mr. Morts and Andersons class when they didn't let anyone else. O and the reports we got just a little help from:) Not knowing if we were going to pass Mr. Becks class thus not graduating! Putting $5 in the Tauris and all the times running it out of gas. Our many long talks riding the bus home from B-ball and being the only ones on it because our parents rarley showed up. I could go on and on but I guess I should stop. Thank for all the memories. Love ya

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Taun- I think my favorite memory of you is when we made up a aerobics routine in Coach Whit's class. I laugh just thinking about it. You are probably the funnest person to be around! Oh and this is a random memory...We were all at Porter Park and you kept saying that I was going to be the first one married because I was going to BYUI and it ended up being YOU! We do need to hang out more!

Kris and Sarah said...

I remember you and me at the back of the stage practicing for Jr. Miss. I was laughing so hard because everything they told us to do we would do it our own little spastic way! ha ha

Liza said...

I am laughing my butt off reading all these fun memories of you!! You truely are the funnest person I have ever met and there are many people to prove it!! :D That is why my memories consist of you always making us laugh!! I was so excited to have all you guys as friends my sophmore year! I dont know why you wanted to hang out with a little sophmore but I LOVED it!! I remember when I went to Boise with my family and you guys where playing b-ball @ state. You and Jessica begged my mom to let me hang out with you guys that night! It was so fun! You and jessica singing Salt and Pepper all night! HAHAH! I am laughing just thinking about it! HOW FUN! Thanks for all the fun memories!! Love ya!

P.S. I saw you at the temple a few months ago and I didn't know for sure if you would remember me so I kinda stared at you for a while but we didn't really make eye contact and then I just got embarrassed and left. Sorry! I should have said Hi! I didn't want you to think I was a brat for not saying anything.

Amber said...

I remember when we worked at the Hive and that old man was telling us how he thought pregnant women were beautiful and then he asked you if he could touch your belly and you were like "uh no i don't think so" lol!!! oh and there's always that newlywed couple that were making out in front of our desks!! yuck! And I still remember checking our little pregnancy website everyday cuz we were sooo anxious to know what was going on with our babies, we were so funny. Good times taunia!