
Our little Kinlee bugs celebrated her 3rd birthday a few weeks ago. I was planning on having a big birthday party with lots of friends, but we got so busy with trips and the 4th and I ran out of time. So we just had a little party with family. I think she still had a great time, and was spoiled by Grandparents of course.

My parents got her this beautiful princess dress with a hoop skirt and a bunch of candy makeup. She thought it was so neat. What a cute little princess.

Marc's Mom got her this scooter. She was so excited! We saw it at Wal-mart while we were shopping and she thought it was so cool. She rides it almost everyday. We are so glad we have her in our lives. She is so sweet and thoughtful. She makes me laugh with all the funny little things she says; like how she calls chipmunks.....chip skunks. Happy Birthday kiddo, we love you.
4 comments:
Aw, she looks so sweet. I can only imagine her excitement when she opened the princes dress. How fun!
Happy 3rd Birthday Kinlee! She's very cute, her and Brylee need to play again. Lets get together soon!
Happy Belated Birthday Kinlee!! She looks like she is in heaven with that princess dress on! And the scooter looks like lots of fun too!!
P.S. LOVE the new layout! SO cute!!!
She is looking all grown up. I guess that's what happens. She is such a cute princess! Taylor has a scooter she rides on all the time too. Happy Late Bday Kinlee!
Post a Comment