Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random Pictures

Wow this summer has gone by so fast. I can't believe it's August!! We have been so busy all summer. So here are a couple of random things I never posted.

Here is Kinlee with her Grammy Vickie. We went to Island Park with Marc's family over fourth of July weekend. Kinlee had a great time riding on the four wheeler with her Grams.
This is Kinlee with her cousin Ally on the Fourth of July. They always have to be dolled up in their princess gear when they come to Grandmas.

This was at the air show. We went to a Stake center near by and watched all the airplanes. The kids loved it.

Splash Park!! We have been a couple times this year. Kinlee is kind of a chicken in the water, but Dal is fearless. I have to keep a good eye on him
My cute little Dal eating a chicken nugget.



2 comments:

Bree said...

I am DYING that it's already August!! Holy cow!! Love the pic of the kids chillin in the lawn chairs! We'll have to get together again before the summer's over!!!!

Mike & Traci said...

Your kids are Soo Cute!!