On Sundays we always try to visit family in the evening. These are pictures of the kids enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon at Grammy and Papa's house.

Dal's a little stud in this Nascar with his cute little cousin Addy. He can't quite reach the gas pedal yet.

Playing on the slide.

Cute little cousin pic.
4 comments:
We like to visit the fam on Sundays too! Dal is getting big!! I love his cute smile!
So, So Cute. Love your little man's hair cute. I think he looks older since we saw him a month ago. Crazy.
Sundays are the best for that reason! I love to visit the granparents cuz it gets us out of the house for the afternoon and keeps the kids happy! Cute kiddos!
Nope, I decided to take a little brake. I do miss it though. You are officiating? That is awesome! So you've had to learn all the new rules like the let serve and libero? Crazy stuff! Are you just doing Jr. High? Robin tried to get me to also, but I don't think this year. It is fun though, I've done it a couple times before. Well good luck with the parents! Hopefully their not bad!
Post a Comment