Friday, August 29, 2008

What happens when Mom is gone

So the other day I had an Achievment day acitivity at the church (all the girls got to wear their new school clothes and have a fashion show, then we had a lesson about modesty. The girls loved it-thought I would share for any of you who have the same calling.) Anyways, this is what I found when I got home. This big fort made out of chairs, blankets, and pillows. The kids thought it was so fun. Marc is such a fun Dad. The kids always have so much fun when he watches them.

Here is the kids inside the fort. It was filled with pillows and stuffed animals.

Here we are posing for a quick picture before mean old Mom had to tear it down and get ready for bed.


5 comments:

Amber said...

Fun for them! I haven't dared show Brylee how to build a fort yet cuz I'm affraid I wouldn't be able to ever have it cleaned up again! I loved them when I was little though. Your kids are so cute, we need to get together soon!

Nicole Stucki said...

That is exactly what happens at my house when Jeremy is watching the girls. And what a fun activity. I have the same calling and am always thinking of things to do. This one for the books! Maybe since summer is over things will slow down and we can all hang out!

{ Lana Cox } said...

That's so fun. I love the pics. of your kids, they are so dang cute. Once when Chad and I were first married we built a huge blanket fort that covered our whole living room. Well, our apartment was tiny, but still! It was so much fun. We slept in it, for awhile, but it fell on us in the middle of the night haha.

Denise Stears said...

I used to do that as a kid and I showed Macey one day. She liked it for about 10 minutes and was ready to take it down (which was fine with me).

Bree said...

How fun!!! Marc is such a cool dad! You kill me...you are SO not a mean old mom!! :)