Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun

This Halloween was so much fun! We had a ton of parties and activities. Here is a quick overview.

Here we are ready to go to the school carnival. Kinlee was so excited. We painted her nails, put her hair in curlers, even did a little makeup. We got to the carnival and just as we went to walk in......Kinlee threw up. We had one sad little girl when we had to load up in the car and go back home. Poor thing. Luckily it was only a 24 hour bug and she was feeling better the next day.


My Mom and Dad had a fun Halloween party. Food, pumpkin carving, masks making, treats, we had a great time. Marc isn't much of a pumkin carver, but my Dad broke out the power tools and that changed his mind real quick. Here he is drilling a hole into our pumkin. It worked out great.



More pumpkin carving.


Cute little family photo. Marc dressed up as a hunter and I was a moose.




Our cute little fairy getting ready to go trick or treating. We had a trunk or treat in our neighborhood. The kids had a great time and got way too much candy. Then we headed to Grandparents houses for more treats.


Here is our little monkey. Dal loves Halloween. He was shocked that he held out his bag and people filled it with candy.

8 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Who knew all you had to get Marc were some power tools! Funny. Ummm I love that you were a moose and Marc a hunter. Creative! And once again your kids are ADORABLE! Dal's monkey outfit fits him perfectly. I retired my Portia costume after the first party. I couldn't convince Jer to dress up as a girl again. I should've done what you two did! Oh by the way you look so GOOD.

Denise Stears said...

So cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Kinlee is getting. They grow up so fast.

Amber said...

your kids look so cute in their costumes. Love the monkey:) I hope your feeling good, lets do lunch soon!

Bree said...

Glad you've been having fun!! (except for the throwing up part!! :() The kids look so cute! Cracks me up that they busted out the power tools...if I tell James we'll for sure be doing it that way next year!! :)

Kris and Sarah said...

Cute costumes!! I especially like yours and Marc's! ha ha

The McClellan Family said...

I love Halloween! It's so fun to do Holiday's with the kids! Looks like they loved dressing up!

Womack Family said...

It looks like you had a great time for Halloween! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Talia said...

Cute pictures!! Kinlee is a gorgeous little fairy and Dal is so cute as a little monkey. Too bad Kinlee got sick. Glad to hear it didn't last long. I love the moose and hunter outfits. That's hilarious! Hope everything's going great with your pregnancy!