Marc's sister Michelle got a fancy new camera and has started taking pictures. She took these our out cute little kiddies. You an check out her photography blog at michelleheapsphotography.blogspot.com.
k i have wondered where you were and if you were making it with 3! hehe. i'm glad you posted, the pics are cute and so are your kiddos. lets get together when your're feeling up to it!
They are SOOO cute! I can't believe how grown up Kinlee looks, and Dal's eyes--wow! :) Little Chloe looks like a doll! Is she a good baby?? Well we are doing lunch at Arctic Circle at 1230 tomorrow if you can make it! We'd love to see you!!!
Taun- Thanks for the v-ball invite! Totally stoked about that, but didn't make it last night cuz I wasn't feeling 2 hot. Anyhow, I'll see u real soon. Give me a call sometime.
So I am blogging EVERYONE since I am so stinkin bored at work. I had to comment on how adorable your kids are. Your oldest girl is just beautiful! And contrats the new baby.
9 comments:
k i have wondered where you were and if you were making it with 3! hehe. i'm glad you posted, the pics are cute and so are your kiddos. lets get together when your're feeling up to it!
Love the pics. Your kids are darling! Hope all is well . . .
I'm glad to see your back! and your kids are just too cute... but you knew that. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
They are SOOO cute! I can't believe how grown up Kinlee looks, and Dal's eyes--wow! :) Little Chloe looks like a doll! Is she a good baby?? Well we are doing lunch at Arctic Circle at 1230 tomorrow if you can make it! We'd love to see you!!!
They are just to stinkin cute!
Congrats for new baby Chloe! Shes so adorable! I love her name! I am going to buy a nice camera so I can take cute everyday pics!
Holy beautiful children!
Taun- Thanks for the v-ball invite! Totally stoked about that, but didn't make it last night cuz I wasn't feeling 2 hot. Anyhow, I'll see u real soon. Give me a call sometime.
So I am blogging EVERYONE since I am so stinkin bored at work. I had to comment on how adorable your kids are. Your oldest girl is just beautiful! And contrats the new baby.
Post a Comment