

We celebrated Dal's birthday in March. He turned two. He got a hotwheels tricycle and a snazzy cowboy outfit. (He was always trying to play dress-up in Kinlee's princess dresses so we got him his own dress0-up stuff)
Easter was great. The kids are at such a fun age. We took them to the city Easter egg hunt and the Broulims hunt. Both Grandmas decided to have hunts as well. So we loaded up on the goodies. It was a great day.
New Sunday Easter outfits.

We had so much Easter candy we had to eat them in shifts. This was giant chocolate bunny night.

And this was giant sucker night.

Our little Chloe is doing great. She is such a fun baby and is finally getting out of the gassy stage. She is starting to play with toys and puts everything in her mouth. She is smiling and jabbering and can roll from her tummy to her back. She is such a sweetie.
Well that's the update for now. We are all doing well and are so glad Summer is finally here!



6 comments:
Yay it's so fun to hear from you Taunia!! Your kids are so cute and I love their Easter outfits! I'm glad that Chloe is doing better, maybe now you can get some sleep! :)
I'm so glad that you are back. It sounds like you are staying busy... but how can you complain with those adorable kiddos! Chloe is just a doll and getting so big. We'll be in Idaho the first 10 days or so of July so we have to get together for games and treats!
I would have loved giant sucker night when I was a kid. Cute photos. Later.
Oh man are they cute or what?? Kinlee looks more grown up everytime you post!! :) And Happy belated Birthday Dal! I LOVE that you had specific treat nights, that is too cute!! Hope things are great!
They are all so dang ADORABLE. I love it. Kinlee is getting so big. I am nervous for three kids but I think hey if Taunia can do it so can I:)! Um I know your birthday is sometime this month so I'm going to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you have a good one or had a good one. We still need to get together. Maybe once the wind stops blowing we can go to the park with the kids.
Taun-
I laughed SOOO hard at Kinlee's face in the picture of everyone in their Easter outfits.
Megan said she would have loved Giant Sucker night when we were kids. I have to say that Giant Chocolate Bunny night sounds even better to me. I may have to have that at my house just for kicks.
Post a Comment