Saturday, July 18, 2009

Idaho wind

(poor trampoline....sniff sniff)

5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Holy Cow! Poor tramp :(

Bree said...

How sad!! CRAZY Idaho wind!!! It was great to get your comment, I hope things are going good for you guys! More pictures, please!!! :) Especially of little Chloe, I bet she's changed SO much! :)

Eddins Family said...

Oh my! That is horrible! It did that even inside your fence? Yikes! Is that fixable? Looks pretty mengled! I hate the wind!
If you've adjusted to the "having 3 kids" we really need to get together. I don't know how many times we say that. But we really do! I miss my pinnaple suit that you borrowed. :)

Nicole Stucki said...

YIKES! Gotta LOVE Idaho. You need to give me pointers on how to handle 3 kids. We should all get together in August sometime.

Camille said...

OH. MY. That is insane!