Thursday, March 6, 2008

5 Things Tag

I was tagged by Amber

5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:
1.Playing Basketball in Junior High 2.Taking drivers ed, I had the meanest teacher-I think he even made me cry (thats why I passed parallel parking) 3. Had my first boyfriend 4.Moved from the country to the city 5. Got a terrible haircut, it was so short, I don't know what I was thinking.

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:
1.Enjoying the newlywed life 2.Managing apartments 3.Working at Meleluca 4. Played on a volleyball league 5.Went to Vegas for the first time

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago
1.Just about ready to have Dallin 2.Getting ready to build our home 3.Serving as 1st councelor in the primary (I loved that calling) 4.Going on walks 4 times a day (I was so desperate to start my labor) 5.Napping (I forgot what that is like)

5 Favorite things you like to do
1.Play sports
2.Travel
3. Go on dates with my hubby
4. Play in the park with my kids
5.Go Camping

5 Favorite Foods/Restaurants
1.Chocolate
2.Texas Rhodehouse
3.Taco Soup
4.Garcias
5.Red Lobster

Favorite Memories
1.When I had my Kids
2.My wedding day
3. A hike up to Kelly Canyon (my third date with Marc)
4. Camping at Horseshoe Lake
5.Volleyball Tournament in Provo

5 Things on your to do list:
1.Clean the house
2.Make a grocery list
3.Prepare my Primary lesson
4.Exercise
5.Play with my kids

5 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire!:
1.Pay tithing and give to charity
2.Pay off our house
3.Travel
4.Open a store that makes clothes for tall women including maternity clothes. (It is such a headache to find tall maternity pants!!)
5.Invest and save for the future

Five people to tag...you're it!
1.Hana
2.Missy
3.Jessica
4.Jamie
5.Lori

4 comments:

Amber said...

This was fun to learn more about you Taunia, We need to do lunch soon. I need to get your number too. This blogging is so fun, Im addicted!

Nicole Stucki said...

Junior High those were the days. So your first boyfriend huh. I think I know who that was. Ha ha. I loved your answers. Stay tuned to my blog for a tag. It is a fun one so you better do it.

Reuben Ortega said...

I didn't know you were a volleyball fan! I love the sport and am playing in a league right now! Reuben thinks I'm crazy playing and being pregnant but I have so much fun playing and cant stop! Too bad I'm not as tall as you are, short people and volleyball aren't the best combination.

Bree said...

These tags are a lot of fun to read. Wouldn't it be great if everyone who actually did it DID become a billionaire and do the fun things they listed! :) haha. And congrats to Marc's brother...I bet he's excited to be going somewhere WARM! :)