Thursday, May 8, 2008

A couple of Tags

6 Unspectacular Quirks about me (Tagged by Amber)

1. I hate the taste and smell of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. If I get a whif I want to vomit.

2. When I watch TV I am a crazy volume changer. I don't know if I am worried it will get to loud and I will wake up the kids, but I am constantly changing the volume up and down. It's a good thing I have a nice husband that lets me control the remote.

3. I catagorize my grocery list. Deli, produce, bread, meat, toiletries, condiments, canned goods, dry foods, dairy, frozen, snacks, and misc. It makes for easy shopping.

4. I like plain raisins, but I hate them when they are cooked in cookies or cinnamon rolls. They are to gooey, and they look like a booger.

5. I grind my teeth when I sleep sometimes.

6. I am a little bit of a procrastinator. I usually get things done on time, but very last minute. I think this drives Marc a bit crazy, because he is the exact opposite.

I am tagging, Megan, Hana, Jessica, Lori E., and anyone else who wants to share thier quirks.


What have you done??

(x) Gone on a blind date. - I guess you could say Marc and I met on a blind date, sort of.
(x) Skipped school-maybe once or twice or twenty times
(x) Watched someone die-I used to work at a nursing home, It was more of a spiritual experience than it was sad
( ) Been to Cananda
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington D.C.
(x) Swam in the ocean. We went to LA in December. It was my first time seeing the ocean, so i ran through it clothes and all. I think everyone thought I was crazy.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang karaoke- at our Senior all night party, but I have always wanted to sing at a Karaoke bar, Everyone would probably be a little drunk, and I would sound really good.
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only-if you call a hotdog from Maverick a meal
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain-When I was a kid, me and my brothers and sister would dance out in the rain and do the stop rain dance.
( ) Written to Santa Clause- nope never. I had some mean older siblings (Megan and Todd) who told me the truth about Santa before I could even write.
(x) Been kissed under mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( ) Gone ice skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

1. Any nickname-Taunell, Taun, Taunlee, Lou, Bunyon (thanks to my brother)
2. Mothers name-Evelyn
3. Favorite drink-I have stopped drinking pop, but could get addicted to Dr. Pepper pretty easy. Right now there is nothing better than a big glass of ice water.
4. Tatoo? Nope
5. Body piercing? Just my ears
6. Birthplace-Idaho Falls, ID
7. Favorite Vacation spot-Anywhere if I get to be with Marc, he makes everywhere fun.
8. Ever been to Africa? No, but I would love to go.
9. Ever eaten cookie for dinner? Have I!!!
10. Ever been on TV. Just on the new for sports videos. You could probably see a little blurb of me running down the court.
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? nope
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but it wasn't my fault.
13. Drive a 2 door or 4 door vehicle? 4 door
14. Favorite Salad dressing-Ranch
15. Favorite pie- Fresh Strawberry
16. Favorite number- I don't have one
17. Favorite movie- I love the Bourne movies
18. Favorite holiday- Christmas
19. Favorite dessert- Depends on my mood, usually something chocolate
20. Favorite food- Sweets
21. Favorite day of the week- Friday, Marc gets them off work
22. Favorite brand of body wash- Dove
23. Favorite smell- Right after it rains
24. What do you do to relax?- Take a bath, lay in bed and watch a movie
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Enjoying my family, hopefully a few pounds lighter, feeling content.
26. Furthest place away this will be read? Hamer, ID (hi Lori)

I tag Lori E., Jessica, Amber, Bree, Nicole

4 comments:

Payte and Sherie said...

Hi Taunia! This is Sherie (Clark) Cagle. I just found your blog and was so excited. I just got called as camp director in my ward and couln't help but think of you and Kelli Mitchell and the fun times we had at camp! Your family is adorable!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Wow this is a long one! I just scrolled down to #26 and I am still laughing. We really need to get together again. Well anyways I will get back to reading if I can compose myself!

Nicole Stucki said...

Taunia you never cease to amaze me. You are so funny. I just sit and laugh cuz I can just see your face answering the questions:)! And I too want to see you sing at karaoke bar.

Bree said...

Oh Taunia, you kill me! You are SO funny! I love reading your posts!!!