Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pink rollers

Before...

And after!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Cute hair! She is so pretty. She needs to get into Brylee's gymnastics class, we went today and it was awesome!

jamie t. said...

So cute! I don't think that my girls would sit still long enough to get those in. then again, we are not lacking curl around our house :)

Denise Stears said...

How cute. I want to get Macey some sponge curlers. I remember having them as a kid.

Bree said...

What a doll!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is ADORABLE! I love her brown eyes. One day one of my kids will get brown eyes I just know it! I want to try that with Taylors hair now.

The McClellan Family said...

she is so adorable. I loved your modesty fashion show! what a great idea! Where do you guys live? are you still in Idaho? Oh and will you do a post for the rhs blog for me?

The Clements Family said...

What a heart breaker! She is so cute! Talk to you soon! Megan