Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Preschoool

My baby girl is growing up. She is now going to preschool. She just goes twice a week up to the college. She absolutely loves it. She loves all her "fun teachers" (Kinlee's words) and the frogs in her classroom.

This was the very first day of preschool. We even did her hair in rollers the night before so she would look extra cute.
It is a very early morning for us. We are used to getting up around 9:00, but she has to be at school at 8:20! It has taken some adjustment, but we are finally on a new schedule. We took this picture by the car right before we left. Kinlee was so amazed that the sun was barely waking up.

And here she is by her classroom door. Her class is call the Jitter bugs. It has been a really fun experience for her and I am so glad she is enjoying it. I just can't believe she's growing up so fast. I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown when she goes to Kindergarten.

8 comments:

Amber said...

She is so cute! Love her hair. It was so good to see you today too:) That was fun that someone I knew came in cuz everyone that works there is new from when I was there so I don't know any of them hardly. Anyways lets do lunch again soon!

Kris and Sarah said...

Yay!! A girl!! Sorry I've been M.I.A for a little while. I just read that awesome news. My goodness you have pretty kids!! Preschool, wow what a big girl. she look so dang cute!

jamie t. said...

She looks so grown up. You guys have the cutest kids. They are growing up so fast!

Kidwell Family said...

Kinlee- You look so cute! I am glad you are having fun at school.

Taun- I love that you have Viva la Vida on your blog. That is my favorite song right now. I listen to it on my ipod all the time.

See you later.

Bree said...

Holy cow she looks so grown up!! And SO cute! Love the hair and outfit!!! I'm with Amber-we need to do lunch again soon!

mheaps said...

I love your pictures. I cant believe how big kinlee is. she is so sweet!!!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Ok, this offically freaks me out. I just dont think they are old enough yet.

Talia said...

Her hair is so adorable. I'll have to try that on Kayla. I'm with you on the Kindergarten thing. I think I'm going to have a heart attack when Kayla starts school! But I guess you have to let go sometime...darn it! Kinlee is so pretty. I love her little school girl outfit. So cute.