Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane,.......It's a KITE!!

We took advantage of the semi-nice weather and decided to go fly kites at the park.
I learned something new on our kite flying outing. Marc is a master kite flyer. I was running around the park like a crazy person trying to get our poor Elmo kite to fly, then I let Marc have a turn, and up the kite went. He was amazing. I'll just add kite flying to the list of Marc's many talents. Love you Hun!!!
Dal was quite the kite flyer too. He must take after his old man.

Kinlee did pretty good at first, but kept getting distracted by the swings and toys at the park. I think she gets her short attention span from me.
Can you say mini Marc? I can't believe how much these two look alike. Dal is one lucky boy! Our kite flying soon ended when I got our kite stuck in a tree. Whoops!!! Marc was our hero and was able to get it out in one piece.

Then we played on the toys in the park. I'm not sure this little fire truck was built for adults.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! This picture was taken while we were spinning. I'm surprised I am smiling in the picture. Merry go rounds always make me queesy. The things we do for our kids right.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Your family is so cute! I love the little outings you do...we need to do that more often! And I'm thinking of some workout songs...I'll get back to you!

Jamie Ortega said...

I hate to work out so I will be no help with any songs! But your kite flying reminded me that Isaac had a kite and today would be a great day to try it out, but I am also not talented in that area so we will have to wait for Reuben to get home and save me the embarrassment of failure to get the kite to fly.

Missy said...

I'm so glad you did that cuz Kinlee was peein her pants on sunday when the neighbor girls where out flying their kite :) You guys are cute..such fun parents. I can't wait till addy is older to do fun stuff like that!
Love ya

Amber said...

Fun! You guys always do such fun stuff! I hope to when I'm done w/ school.