Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged

A-Single or Attached-Attached

B-Best Friend-My BFF is Marc of course

C-Cake or Pie-Cake...no Pie....no Cake........do I really have choose?

D-Day of Choice-Saturday. Marc has Fridays off, so we get all our work done on Fridays and have Saturdays to play!!

E-Essential Item-Eucerin Cream-It is the best lotion ever

F-Favorite Color-Purple

G-Gummy Bears or worms-bears

H-Hometown-Rigby, ID

I-Favorite Indulgence-Chocolate!!

J-January or July-July for sure

K-Kids-2 little cute pies, Kinlee almost 3 and Dallin 1

L-Life isn't complete without-My family

M-Marriage date- November 17, 2001

N-Number of brothers and sisters- 3 sisters 1 brother

O-Oranges or apples-Oranges

Phobias and Fears-Drowning and mice

R-Reason to smile-I have the best husband ever and the cutest little kids. We are going on vacation (without the kids) in one week. Whoooopeee!!

S-Season of choice-Fall-I love the falling leaves and football games, but I can't wait for Summer.

T-Tagg two people-Megan and Hana

U-Unknown Fact about me-When I was little I watched this movie (it was a Star Trek movie actually) and it had these big ugly bugs that would crawl into peoples ears and control their brain or something like that. Anyway, it creeped me out so bad that I started sleeping with my ears covered. I am not still afraid of brain controlling bugs, but I have to sleep with my ears covered out of habit. Weird huh?

V-Vegetable-Fresh Spinach

W-Worst habit-I bite my nails when I'm nervous

X- X ray or Ultrasound-Ultrasound

Zodiac Sign-Taurus

3 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Fun stuff Taun! I love the unknown fact about you. It cracked me up. It is so fun getting to know people better. You are such a fun person!

Bree said...

You're so cute Taunia! I love reading your posts. Do you really still sleep with your ears covered?!?!? How funny...but I don't blame you! That is creepy! :)

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

Taun, you are so cute...it was fun seeing you this weekend. I have only missed out on a few posts (it feels like I haven't checked on here forever, but I guess it hasn't been that long). Your trip looks like it was tons of fun! Todd and I need to do something like that (ya know...without the kids). I will get to your tag asap! It's a cute one! Fun to read!