Went to the Paul Mitchell beauty college this weekend for the Princess and Pirate day. (Thanks for telling us about it Amber!) Kinlee was in heaven. She was so good and had such a fun time.

Here she is getting her nails done. She got to pick the nail color she wanted. She picked hot pink of course! She loved the pink ring they gave her. She has worn it every day since.

Then she got her makeup done. They did eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss. The girl kept trying to get her to close her eyes to put on the eyeshadow, but she just kept squinting.

Next, they did her hair. She sat so still. I couldn't believe it. She never sits still when I do her hair. They curled her hair and then pinned it up with bobby pins. It was so cute!

Then came the princess crown of course....and here you have the finished product! What a little princess.

This was Kinlee's very favorite part. She loved all the girls dressed like princesses. She was so excited when she saw them. Especially the girl dressed like Cinderella. (i didn't get a picture of her) All in all it was a fun little mom and daughter outing. Next time I want to get my nails and hair done too.
8 comments:
What a wonderful idea!! Its like going to Disney World with out the cost, and you get your nails and hair done. The pictures are so cute and she looked so cute in her princes outfit!
Good grief, what a fun day! She looked so adorable. My girls would have been in HEAVEN!
So, your blog is way cute! I love catching a glimpse into the lives of others this way. We need to have you guys over sometime!
She is so adorbale all dressed up. My girls would have loved that. You'll have to treat yourself next time. I went for a pedicure and a facial back in the day and it was great!
Kinlee looks so dang cute! Taylor loved the princesses too. As you saw she didn't want to leave. It would be way fun to get together. The only day I can this week is Wednesday. Next week anytime. Just let me know. Oh I went straight to the twin bed. Tay loves it. Have a good day!
She is so dang cute!! Even if I have a princess Kinlee can still be my other princess! :) She did come first, right? Ya, lets set up a day at Sage for all of us moms!!
Love ya
This looks so fun! I wish I had a girl to take to the spa for a day...fun stuff!
You asked what I have above my bed...well I have a window! BUT, if you really want me to figure something out for you I totally will...email me a pic and Ill do some thinking for you...I love that kind of stuff..I know, I am wierd!
How fun I am sure she was lovn' every min. The only thing i have this week is Fri. @ 3 I am suppose to a girls hair in my ward for Jr. Miss. Other than that I'm free. Let me know Mace would love it. I think Ryan has to work Thurs I'll make sure. I want to come though.
So cute!! I'm sure she was in heaven! And guess what, I'm pretty sure that little Snow White in the background of the 3rd pic is my niece Grace!! haha! Fun!!!
Post a Comment