Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Swimming

My sister in law Missy has a pool at the townhomes they live in. She was nice enough to invite us over for a swim. Thanks Mis! We had such a great time.
Kinlee was a little water bug. She loves swimming. She is fearless, we had to watch her so carefully. She really wanted to swim on her own. I Guess we'll have look into swimming lessons soon.

Dallin was a little nervous at first. He kept sticking out his lower lip like he was ready to start crying at any moment. He finally got used to it as long as I was holding him. He is such a little Mama's boy!

11 comments:

Denise Stears said...

That looks like fun. I hope Macey likes swimming this year. We need more pools around here. I'm not sure if I want to go to the water park where there was Ecoli last year. It's starting to become more like summer, can't wait.

jamie t. said...

How fun! I can't wait for it to get hot so we can swim at our pool here. I just hope everyone is not blinded by my white legs :)

Jamie Ortega said...

You guys are so cute!! I love taking Isaac swimming, he is also fearless.
Dallin is the cutest kid ever!! I love his chubby arms and big blue eyes! So cute.

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

My gosh!! You have added a ton of stuff since I was last on here!! You are so cute! I have had a slow...don't feel like blogging week or two weeks?? Anyway, what fun stuff...I am glad that you guys stopped in Salt Lake on your way home. There is lots of interesting stuff to take your kids to around there, it looks like you had loads of fun! I'm sad that we missed the ducks! Oh, I also wanted to mention that my boys use the arm floaties from walmart...they are like between $1 and $5 depending on which ones you get, anyway they love them...they swim around the pool like little fishies!! Although, I think that it does give them a sense of security about water...that I am not so sure about, but I like that I can take them and they can just go for it without my help. Anyway, let me just gab your ear off...looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! We had fun with you too when you came down...plan a trip this summer to come and stay with us...k??

Camille said...

Fun! That Dallin sure looks great in a swimsuit. Check out those rolls! Love it!

Missy said...

You betcha! Anytime! I'm so glad you didn't post a picture of me! :) You must want to come swimming again! HAHAH Kiss the kids..Love ya

Nicole Stucki said...

Swimming looks like so much fun. I also really like Elder Ballards talk. I needed to hear it. Anyway just thought I would drop by and say hi and that you are one sexy mama!

Amber said...

Oh I miss the good ol' clubhouse, but I don't miss cleaning it! haha. I'm glad your kids had fun, I've been thinking of taking ours to the Rec center in Jackson soon.

Unknown said...

Fun! Dallin has your sparkling eyes, and you look GREAT! We are excited for our pool to open up here because Garrett swims in the bath tub. Hope your family is doing well.....
Maurisa Walker

Ryan and Jessica said...

See you are always doing fun stuff with your kids. Looks like the kids had a blast. Hope everything is going good. We need to get together again

Kelli said...

Your family is adorable. I love that you have a little blue eyed boy and a brown eyed girl.